I was having so much fun blogging in DC and it seams like more people read it than I though and that is AWESOME!!!! So I have decided that I am going to continue to blog. What am I going to blog about? well everything. So take it as it is. This is what I am thinking about and how I fell. Can I be wrong about something? maybe but than again this is who I am.
So here I go again. ..just this time it is just me and my ideals.
So as many of you all know on Monday night there was a huge snow storm here is the Midwest, at time it seemed like it was just not going to stop! Well thanks to the storm UIS canceled two days of class!!! Having class canceled was a first for me, granted we never had a snow storm like this when I was in Elementary School and High School it still was something different. The last time High School that I went to, Oak Park River Forest High School, closed because of snow or bad weather was over thirty years ago!!! So when ever some bad weather was coming all I could wish for was late arrival.
But what happened here in the Midwest is nothing compared to what is happening in Eqypt right now. For those of you who don't know the people of Egypt have had enough with there government and took action into their own hands. I hope that the people in Egypt get what they want. On a personal note I ask everyone that is reading this to send good vibes/positive thoughts to the EShafie family. Sara ElShafie is a very close friend of mine and her family lives in Egypt. Sara was in Egypt studying for the semester but she safe in Paris right now.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment