On this Veterans Day all I can say is Thank You to all the men and women who bravely serve our country in any conflict that our nation has gotten in to. You have all done something that I can never truly thank you enough for. You protect and defend our nation in times of need. we as a nation need to help you all in return for your service to us.
I also want to say Thank You to all the families who have a loved one serving. Your families also serve our nation and we also can not forget about you.
Our military is something that makes our nation great and I can not thank all the men and women who have served enough. So on this day and everyday I say thank you.
"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself." -Joseph Campbell
No comments:
Post a Comment