*******WARNING: This blog is about politics. I just have to get this off my chest and since this blog is about MY THOUGHTS and MY OPINIONS than I thought I would just put this here. The great this is that If you don't want to read this STOP here!*****************************
Right now two of my siblings are spending their last week in Hawaii, and I can tell you that they DID NOT need a passport to get into that STATE! In light of the clams that Mr. Trump has mad I figured that I will look up some things about the 50th state in our union (anyway this is more fun than writing papers!lol)
* Hawaii official became a state August 1959.
* It's capital and Largest city is Honolulu
* Hawaii has two Senators and Two Congressman
* Hawaii has a population of 1,360,301
* From east to west Hawaii is the widest state in the United States.
* Hawaii has its own time zone
* Honolulu is the nation's 11th largest metropolitan area.
* Hawaii's State Song: "Hawai`i Pono`i" (Hawaii's Own)
* Hawaii's State Motto: "Ua mau ke ea o ka aina I ka pono" - The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness
* Click to here to see what a Hawaii birth looks like
Sorry to say but Obama was born in Hawaii when it was a state. His opponent in the 2008 Election, John McCain, was not born in the US but instead he was born in a US territory (The Panama Canal) and you did not see the Democratic Party make a stink out of this. If you don't like our President DO NOT THROW OUT THIS CRAZY ARGUMENT THAT HE IS NOT A US CITIZEN!!!! Let me quickly make myself clear; I do not think that every person who does not agree with the President automatically thinks that he is not a citizen. I know that some (maybe a good majority) of his opponents now that he was born in the US and they don't like him because of his policies and to those people I have no problem talking to them about him. But when people , like Trumph, start throwing out clams of Obama not being a citizen it aggravates me. Also I am NOT saying that McCain is not a citizen, McCain is a citizen just like every other citizen that was born in a US Territory/military base.
I believe in our President and I think that he has done a lot to improve our country. There have been things that he has faced that no one could have expected; a housing bubble that has burster, a nasty situation in the Middle East, break outs in Libya and Egypt, and an economy that has been failing. I think that he has handled himself with great pois and dignity in these situations. He is willing to be bipartisan to try and get the best policy for the people of the Unites States. Yes he has not gotten everything he has wanted, but he has also gotten major things done. (Health Care Anyone?)
This is my plea to all Americans STOP ASKING TO SEE THE PRESIDENTS BIRTH CERTIFICATE. HE IS A CITIZEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment