Monday, October 10, 2011

It's a new Day, Its a New Life and I'm feeling GOOD :)

So recently I have started a new journey in life. That journey is my weight loss journey and as of today I have lost 50.4 pounds!!!!! It feels so great and it is AMAZING!!!!!! I can not explain how this makes me feel. I am OVER THE MOON with excitement.

The two biggest tools that I have been using in my journey are diet and exercise. I know everyone says that when they are loosing weight but that is how I have been doing it. For me the diet started back in February when I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting. Weight Watches is such an easy diet that I don't even notice that I am on it some days. For instance my family and I went to Connies and have a slice or two of pizza and not have to worry about it. If you are someone that is thinking about joining Weight Watchers all I can say is JOIN! It is the easiest lifestyle change while dieting that you will make and if you follow the plan you will start to loose weight. Not to mention that the food they sell is very good and very addicting!

The next big thing is going to the gym. For me it is my ultimate me time. It is an hour of time where it is just me and I have to focus on what I am doing. I have even found some classes that if I don't goto them I just feel off for the week. The first class is Zumba. It is SOOOOOO much fun and it is a great way for me to start my Saturday mournings! I have no dancing skills what so ever, I have to left feet, but this workout is upbeat and energetic that the hour just flies by and I don't even realize how much I have done. I have also gotten into spinning. Everyday after I work out I always feel good and it keeps me going back for more.

So that is a quick snap shot of how I have gotten here, there is a lot more to go but the first is gone and that is a start. I am not completely sure on what my ultimate goal weight is but I will know what it is when I see it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Maggie! Such a huge accomplishment! I've done Weight Watchers in the past and have had great success with it. I actually signed up again a couple weeks ago and am already down 5 pounds! We should try to be accountability buddies or something :)

    Eating right helps, but for me working out has always been the thing that makes the biggest difference. I'm glad you have found some workouts that you enjoy. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and Yes we should be buddies! My mom just joined so the three of us can do this together!

    ReplyDelete